Project Impact Scholars Program
"The Warford Foundation, Inc. has a mission to expand the opportunities of single mother and military widow families by increasing self sufficiency through scholastic growth and achievement"
- Currently enrolled in an accredited LPN or RN nursing program
- Proof of single mother status
- Annual income less than $40,000
- Maintain a 3.0 grade point average or higher
- Participation in The Warford Foundation, Inc community services activities
- Submit online application
- Submit 250 - 350 words essay. How will achieving your nursing education impact your life and your child/children?
- Telephone/face-to-face interview with a foundation member if you meet the requirements after receipt of necessary documentation
- May 15 for Fall Semester
- Nov 15 for Spring Semester