PROJECT IMPACT SCHOLARS PROGRAM
"The Warford Foundation has a mission to expand the opportunities of single mother and military widow families by increasing self sufficiency through scholastic growth and achievement"
- Currently enrolled in an accredited LPN or RN nursing program at our partner school, Prince George's Community College
- Proof of single mother status (children birth certificate, school records, etc)
- Annual income less than $40,000 (previous year's tax return and current pay stub)
- Maintain a 3.0 grade point average or higher (verification by school)
- Participation in The Warford Foundation community services activities (1 event per semester of award)
- Verification for head of household status (lease/mortgage statement)
- Submit online application
- Submit 250 - 350 words essay. How will achieving your nursing education impact your life and your child/children?
- Telephone/face-to-face interview with a foundation member after receipt of necessary documentation
- May 15 for Fall Semester (extended to May 22)
- Nov 15 for Spring Semester (extended to Nov 30)